We craft easy to use, beautiful, modern apps for Windows.
Marker Metro build apps and games across Windows 8, Windows Phone and Xbox LIVE. In addition to having a close relationship with Microsoft and Nokia, we are a member of the Developer Partner Program for Xbox LIVE Applications.
The most important part of any app is getting the user experience just right. We offer specialised, expert advice on the design principles and design language which underpin modern apps built for Windows.
This ensures your app can leverage the unique capabilities of the Windows platform and means your users get a consistent experience across their Windows powered devices.
Our strong partnership with Microsoft and Nokia means you can also be sure of having a relationship with a team who is on the inside track.
So whether you’re porting an existing app, building a new app, or maybe you require extra help with envisioning your app through brainstorming and wireframing, we’re here to help.
Once we’ve established a clear strategy for your app, we can then get down to the business of making it great.
- Creative – Wide range of visual and interactive design services
- Development – Core application development & API integration
- Games – Original game design & development (e.g. Unity3D, D3D, HTML5)
- Ports – iOS/Android ports to Windows (e.g. Unity3D, OpenGL, HTML5)
- Testing – Comprehensive system testing, including API and device testing
- Delivery – We ensure a marketplace submission pack is supplied to you on app completion
We have proven capability across the entire Windows ecosystem including Windows Phone, Windows 8 and Xbox.
We can help you gain traction in the marketplace and also maximise the success of your app on an ongoing basis.
- Support agreements for bug fixes and enhancements
- Help and advice around review management and planning updates
We offer lower level cross platform porting services to Windows, particularly for OpenGL based games. We can port apps to Windows Phone 7/8 and Windows 8
We use whatever technology stack is appropriate for the client and the job at hand.