We’re pleased to announce a partnership with Microsoft and Unity to help educate, inspire and support Unity developers in getting their games to Windows.
With Unity 4.3, it’s easier than ever before to develop games for Windows or to take an existing game on another platform and port it over to Windows and Windows Phone.
Marker Metro has worked to help produce a series of whitepapers and a publicly available set of code samples.
- Getting started on Windows Phone with Unity
- Porting tips for Windows Phone with Unity
- Getting started on Windows Store with Unity
- Porting tips for Windows Store with Unity
- Sample Unity Project Github Repository
We look forward to the engagement of the Unity community in feeding back and contributing to these resources over time.
If you are interested in working with Marker Metro on taking your game to Windows, please get in touch.